CBF 40 : 2012 Comics In Review
NO HOLDS BARRED!!
This is where we dissect the year of comics and its future. Many bold topics were discussed:
- DC losing ground with its New 52 and the falling of Vertigo
- The good (Marvel NOW!) and not so good (AvX) of Marvel
- Image having probably its best year since their inception 20 years ago
- Our favorite series and what you should be picking up that’s under the radar
- Our concerns for the industry as a whole and what 2020 is going to look like
- Who the heck may becoming a Brony?
Agree? Disagree? This was definitely the most honest podcast we’ve done and it speaks a lot to where comic books are supposedly heading. Give it a listen.
I’ll be back soon to close out the year of 2012 with the Quick Pick of the Year!